Wedding favors are a must have for many brides. Ideas for wedding favors that are not too expensive can run a bit short at times.
Some people find that items like personalized magnets are a good bargain at $1-$2.50 each. That is a pretty good deal. When you shop for them online, sometimes you can find them for as cheap as 50 cents each. Personally decorated candles are a great idea. You can even carve your candles and then paint the carved area to match your theme.
Here are some more wedding favor ideas:
· Bookmarks are cheap to make and easy to print on your own home computer.
· Personalized shot glasses with Hershey’s kisses in them from Mr. and Mrs. are fun and can run as cheap as $2.15 each for 150 of them
· Wrapping white spruce trees are a great and unique idea that will cost approximately 50 cents each.
· Personalized mint tins are a great idea and cost about $1.50 per person.
· You can get heart shaped wine stoppers in various colors with personal engravings on them for about 75 cents each
The fact of the matter is that no matter what you hoping to use as a wedding favor, the choices that you have are really only as limited as your creativity.
It is really important that when you are looking into your wedding favors that you realize that they are not the same as centerpieces or bridal party gifts.
Wedding favors are generally given to the entire guest list at a wedding; whereas bridal party gifts are only given to those who are attendants in the ceremony.
Really fun wedding favors are those that are created from your favorite treats. For example, Hershey’s kissed bouquets or chocolate heart bouquets are great as well. The wedding favors are simply meant to say thanks to your guests.
They do not have to be expensive and can run you as little as 50 cents per person when you shop around. Buying your wedding favors online can help you find the best deals out there.